Display photos from a Pinterest user or pin board with the Alpine PhotoTile for Pinterest. The photos can be linked to the your Pinterest page, a specific URL, or to a Lightbox slideshow. Also, the Shortcode Generator makes it easy to insert the widget into posts without learning any of the code. This lightweight but powerful widget takes advantage of WordPress’s built in JQuery scripts to create a sleek presentation that I hope you will like. A full description and demonstration is available at the Alpine Press.
Alpine Photo Tile for Pinterest Features:
- Display type: Carousel, Cascade, Floor, Wall, Fift, Bookshelf, Gallery, Vertical, Window
- No Shortcode management. Generate on-the-fly.
- Display Pinterest images in a sidebar, post, or any custom post type
- Include Pin It button
- Multiple styles to allow for customization
- Lighbox feature for interactive slideshow (Fancybox, prettyBox, or ColorBox)
- Simple instructions
- Widget & shortcode options
- Feed caching/storage for improved page loading